Milpa agriculture/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Milpa agriculture, or pages that link to Milpa agriculture or to this page or whose text .
- Agriculture : The process of producing food, feed, fiber and other goods by the systematic raising of plants and animals.
- Mesoamerica : A culture area extending from northern Mexico through western Honduras and northern El Salvador in Central America.
- Maize : Cereal grain domesticated in Mesoamerica and subsequently spread throughout the world, and one of the most widely grown crops in the Americas.
- Bean : Add brief definition or description
- Squash : Annual herbaceous plants of the genus Cucurbita.