Counties of Ireland/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Counties of Ireland, or pages that link to Counties of Ireland or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Counties of Ireland. Needs checking by a human.
- Connachta : A group of early Irish dynasties who gave their name to the province of Connacht.
- Connacht : Western province of Ireland.
- County Cork : The largest and the most southwesterly county of Ireland.
- County Monaghan : One of the three Ulster counties within the boundaries of the Republic of Ireland.
- Dublin : "The capital city of Ireland, which has had several other cities and towns named after it."
- Gaelic football : A form of football that is very popular in Ireland
- Hurling : Fastest field sport in the world that is similar to hockey and lacrosse, and is related to Shinty.
- Ireland (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description
- Ireland (island) : An island to the west coast of Great Britain, comprising the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland.
- Ireland (state) : Republic (population c. 4.2 million; capital Dublin) comprising about 85% of the Atlantic island of Ireland, west of Great Britain.
- Irish Free State : Dominion of the British Empire between 1922-1948. Formed following the ratification of the Anglo-Irish Treaty, ended with the declaration of the Republic of Ireland in 1948.
- Laigin : A population group of early Ireland who gave their name to the province of Leinster.
- Munster : South-western province of Ireland.
- Provinces of Ireland : Add brief definition or description
- Ulaid : A people of prehistoric and early historical Ireland, who gave their name to the province of Ulster.
- Ulster : The northernmost of the four provinces of Ireland.