From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Munster. Needs checking by a human.
- Bataireacht : An Irish term used to describe stick fighting martial arts of Ireland.
- Conaire Mór : Legendary prehistoric High King of Ireland, surrounded by contradictory traditions.
- Conall Cernach : A hero of the Ulaid in the Ulster Cycle of Irish mythology.
- Conn Cétchathach : Legendary prehistoric Irish king, said to be the ancestor of many important medieval dynasties.
- Connacht : Western province of Ireland.
- Cormac mac Airt : Legendary prehistoric Irish king famed for his just judgements, counted as an ancestor of many medieval dynasties.
- Counties of Ireland : Traditional and local government subdivisions of the island of Ireland.
- County Cork : The largest and the most southwesterly county of Ireland.
- Gaelic football : An outdoor sport played by two teams of 15 players a side. It is a form of football using a round ball which the players may both handle and kick, with the object of kicking or punching the ball into the goal.
- Ireland (island) : An island to the west coast of Great Britain, comprising the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland.
- Ireland (state) : Republic (population c. 4.2 million; capital Dublin) comprising about 85% of the Atlantic island of Ireland, west of Great Britain.
- Irish War of Independence : The conflict between the forces of the provisional government of the Irish Republic and Britain which took place between January 1919 and July 1921.
- Labraid Loingsech : Legendary prehistoric Irish king, considered the ancestor of the Laigin of Leinster.
- Niall Noígiallach : Legendary and probably historical Irish king of the 5th century, and eponymous ancestor of the Uí Néill dynasties.
- Nuadu (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description
- Ulster : The northernmost of the four provinces of Ireland.
- Waterford : The name of both a city and country in the Republic of Ireland.