From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- International economics : The study of the patterns and consequences of transactions and interactions between the inhabitants of different countries, including trade, investment and migration.
- International organizations : Add brief definition or description
- Democracy promotion : Policies, assistance, external organizations and even military action that contribute to the formation of democratic societies in previously authoritarian states; the means for funding such action
- OECD countries : Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Chile, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Luxembourg, Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
- Globalization : The interaction of peoples, cultures, and businesses worldwide, which tend to overcome traditional national and cultural boundaries
- Poverty elimination : A program of international organizations and industrialized states, to eliminate poverty as a significant element of Highly Indebted Poor Countries, weak states, and failed states