From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Coleslaw, or pages that link to Coleslaw or to this page or whose text .
- Cabbage : Leafy vegetable of the Brassicaceae family, eaten raw, cooked, or pickled; stores well
- Mayonnaise : Thick sauce made primarily from vegetable oil and egg yolks.
- Vinegar : A dilute form of acetic acid used in the kitchen and elsewhere.
- Apple : A tree fruit of the plant Malus pumila, commonly used in cooking, or eaten raw.
- Almond : Add brief definition or description
- Carrot : Root vegetable generally of on orange colour.
- Pecan : Add brief definition or description
- Pineapple : Tropical plant (Ananas comosus) having large swordlike leaves and a large, fleshy, edible, multiple fruit with a terminal tuft of leaves, native to the southern part of Brazil, and Paraguay.
- Raisin : Dried grape