From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Mayonnaise, or pages that link to Mayonnaise or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Mayonnaise. Needs checking by a human.
- Bearnaise sauce : A classic French sauce made with egg yolks and clarified butter.
- Bread : A kind of food made from heated dough.
- Catalog of global cuisine : Add brief definition or description
- Cooking : The act of using heat to prepare food for eating. Cooking may also be said to occur by certain cold-preparation methods.
- French cuisine : Style of preparing meals that evolved in France and is now known and practiced worldwide.
- French fries : Thin sticks of potato that have been deep-fried.
- Hollandaise sauce : A well-known French sauce made from egg yolks and melted butter that is frequently eaten with vegetables, fish, and eggs benedict.
- Paisley : Town and a former burgh in the west-Central Lowlands of Scotland.
- Recipe : A set of instructions for cooking a particular dish of food.
- Vinegar : A dilute form of acetic acid used in the kitchen and elsewhere.