Bearnaise sauce/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Bearnaise sauce, or pages that link to Bearnaise sauce or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Bearnaise sauce. Needs checking by a human.
- Butter : A food made by churning cream to separate out the solids.
- Fernand Point : (1897-1955) French chef and restauranteur considered the father of modern French cuisine.
- French cuisine : Style of preparing meals that evolved in France and is now known and practiced worldwide.
- Hollandaise sauce : A well-known French sauce made from egg yolks and melted butter that is frequently eaten with vegetables, fish, and eggs benedict.
- Mayonnaise : Thick sauce made primarily from vegetable oil and egg yolks.
- Parsley : Mediterranean aromatic herb (Petroselinum crispum or Apium petroselinum) of the carrot family, cultivated since the days of the Romans for its foliage, used in cookery as a seasoning and garnish.
- Recipe : A set of instructions for cooking a particular dish of food.
- Vinegar : A dilute form of acetic acid used in the kitchen and elsewhere.