From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Recipe. Needs checking by a human.
- Almond Pressed Duck : A popular Cantonese dish in Chinese and Polynesian-themed restaurants in the United States in the middle of the 20th century.
- Belgian cuisine : Add brief definition or description
- Blaa : A bread roll peculiar to County Waterford in Ireland.
- Blanquette de veau (old-fashioned French veal stew) : Slowly simmered veal stew that is served in a rich white sauce, generally accompanied by mushrooms and small whole onions.
- Bread : A kind of food made from heated dough.
- Cooking : The act of using heat to prepare food for eating. Cooking may also be said to occur by certain cold-preparation methods.
- Dead Aunt : Add brief definition or description
- Food : Any edible substance ingested (eaten) by living creatures for the purpose of obtaining energy and nutrients and so sustaining life.
- French cuisine : Style of preparing meals that evolved in France and is now known and practiced worldwide.
- French fries : Thin sticks of potato that have been deep-fried.
- Full Irish breakfast : A meal generally consisting of at least five elements: fried pork sausages, bacon rashers, fried egg, toasted bread, and tea.
- Mai tai : Well-known rum-based cocktail most probably created by Victor J. Bergeron at his Trader Vic's restaurant in Oakland, California, in 1944.
- Manhattan (cocktail) : A cocktail made with whiskey, sweet vermouth, and bitters.
- Martini : Cocktail made of gin and dry white vermouth.
- McDonald's : The world's largest chain of fast food restaurants; while there are regional variations, the chain emphasizes consistency in its core products and ambience
- Pancake : Flat, thin food made from flour and water or other liquids and cooked on a flat pan or griddle.
- Parsley : Mediterranean aromatic herb (Petroselinum crispum or Apium petroselinum) of the carrot family, cultivated since the days of the Romans for its foliage, used in cookery as a seasoning and garnish.
- Receipt (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description
- Samosa : Dish made from processed potatoes (occasionally along with cauliflower) that have been put inside a near-pyramidal shaped covering of flour dough and deep-fried.
- Screwdriver (cocktail) : A popular American cocktail made from vodka, a clear distilled spirit, mixed with orange juice.
- Ugandan cuisine : Add brief definition or description
- Zombie (cocktail) : An exceptionally strong cocktail made of fruit juices, liqueurs, and various rums.