Yes (band)/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Yes (band), or pages that link to Yes (band) or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Yes (band). Needs checking by a human.
- Australia : Continent in the Southern Hemisphere and the federal parliamentary nation that occupies it.
- Bass guitar : Musical instrument used to fill in the bottom end of music in many bands.
- George Hardie : (b. 16 November 1944) English illustrator, graphic designer, and educator, noted for his iconic music album covers.
- Heavy metal (music) : Heavy metal (often referred to simply as metal) is a popular genre of rock music that evolved in the late 1960s and early 1970s, from heavy blues and psychedelic rock.
- Jefferson Airplane : An American rock band founded in 1965, in San Francisco.
- Jimmy Page : (b. 9 January 1944) English session guitarist and founder of influential group Led Zeppelin, known for his production techniques and blues influenced lead guitar soloing.
- Robert Plant : (b. 20 August 1948), English rock singer and songwriter, famous for his membership in the rock band Led Zeppelin as the lead vocalist, as well as for his successful solo career.
- Rock music : A form of popular music with a prominent vocal melody, accompanied by guitar, drums, and bass, usually with a strong back beat, which evolved from earlier rock and roll and rockabilly music styles.
- Scream for Help (album) : A 1985 soundtrack album recorded by John Paul Jones, for the Michael Winner film Scream for Help.
- The Firm (band) : 1980s supergroup, comprising of ex-Led Zeppelin guitarist Jimmy Page, along with ex-Bad Company singer Paul Rodgers, Tony Franklin, and Chris Slade.
- XYZ (band) : A projected 1980s supergroup, derived from eX-Yes-&-Zeppelin, comprising of ex-Led Zeppelin guitarist Jimmy Page, along with ex-Yes members Chris Squire and Alan White.