The Firm (band)/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to The Firm (band), or pages that link to The Firm (band) or to this page or whose text .
- England : The largest and southernmost country in the United Kingdom, and location of the largest city and seat of government, London; population about 51,000,000.
- Music : The art of structuring time by combining sound and silence into rhythm, harmonies and melodies.
- Rock band : A musical group with plays rock and roll, rock and pop music.
- Jimmy Page : (b. 9 January 1944) English session guitarist and founder of influential group Led Zeppelin, known for his production techniques and blues influenced lead guitar soloing.
- Paul Rodgers : (b. 7 December 1949), English singer-songwriter, member of Free, Bad Company, the Firm, and Queen as lead vocalist, and as a solo artist.
- Tony Franklin : Add brief definition or description
- Chris Slade : Add brief definition or description
- Phil Carson : Add brief definition or description
- The Firm (album) : A 1985 eponymous debut studio album recorded by the Firm.
- Mean Business : A 1986 studio album recorded by the Firm.
- Radioactive (song) : A 1985 song written and recorded by the Firm, which became a charting single and a centrepiece for the group's live performances.
- Led Zeppelin : Famous and influential English hard rock and blues group formed in 1968, known for their albums Led Zeppelin IV and Physical Graffiti, and songs 'Stairway to Heaven' and 'Whole Lotta Love'.
- Roy Harper : Add brief definition or description
- Bad Company : Add brief definition or description
- Uriah Heep : Add brief definition or description