Unity MacLean/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Unity MacLean, or pages that link to Unity MacLean or to this page or whose text .
- United Kingdom : Constitutional monarchy which includes England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
- England : The largest and southernmost country in the United Kingdom, and location of the largest city and seat of government, London; population about 51,000,000.
- Music : The art of structuring time by combining sound and silence into rhythm, harmonies and melodies.
- Business : A term that relates to the transaction of commerce.
- Swan Song Records : A record label launched by the English rock band Led Zeppelin on 7 May 1974, overseen by Led Zeppelin's manager Peter Grant.
- CBS Records : Add brief definition or description
- Led Zeppelin : Famous and influential English hard rock and blues group formed in 1968, known for their albums Led Zeppelin IV and Physical Graffiti, and songs 'Stairway to Heaven' and 'Whole Lotta Love'.
- Bad Company : Add brief definition or description
- The Pretty Things : Influential English rock and blues group formed in 1963, known for their raucous stage shows, wild antics, and rivalry with contemporaries the Rolling Stones.
- Maggie Bell : Add brief definition or description
- Jeff Beck : Add brief definition or description
- Carole Brown : Add brief definition or description
- Peter Grant : (5 April 1935 – 21 November 1995), English manager and president of Swan Song Records, he was known for his no-nonsense management style and became a role model for future music managers.
- Alan Callan : (b. 1 August 1946) English-born businessman, music executive, film producer, and vice-president of Swan Song Records (1977 - 1983).
- Jimmy Page : (b. 9 January 1944) English session guitarist and founder of influential group Led Zeppelin, known for his production techniques and blues influenced lead guitar soloing.
- Robert Plant : (b. 20 August 1948), English rock singer and songwriter, famous for his membership in the rock band Led Zeppelin as the lead vocalist, as well as for his successful solo career.
- John Paul Jones (musician) : (b. John Baldwin, 3 January 1946), English musician, composer, arranger, record producer, and multi-instrumentalist musician. Best known as the bass guitarist and keyboardist for Led Zeppelin.
- John Bonham : (31 May 1948 – 25 September 1980), English drummer and member of Led Zeppelin, he was known for his drum solos and hard hitting styles and became a role model for future rock percussionists.
- Richard Cole : Add brief definition or description
- Publicist : Add brief definition or description
- Office manager : Add brief definition or description
- A&R : Add brief definition or description