Boston, Lincolnshire/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Boston, Lincolnshire, or pages that link to Boston, Lincolnshire or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Boston, Lincolnshire. Needs checking by a human.
- Ambassador : An individual of the highest diplomatic rank, most commonly the representative of the head of state of his or her government to the head of state of the country to which the ambassador is accredited.
- Boston (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description
- Boston, Massachusetts : A city in the north-east of the United States of America, capital of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- Church : The house of worship in Christianity.
- England : The largest and southernmost country in the United Kingdom, and location of the largest city and seat of government, London; population about 51,000,000.
- Holland : The western part of the Netherlands bordering the North Sea, divided into the provinces Noord Holland and Zuid Holland.
- Judaism : Monotheistic religion of the Jewish people based on the Torah.
- Lead : Chemical element number 82, a corrosion-resistant, dense, ductile heavy metal known to cause neurological problems.
- New England : Region of the northeastern USA consisting of the 6 states Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Connecticut.
- Plymouth Colony : English colony in North America, 1620-1691, until it was absorbed by Massachusetts.
- Portugal : South-west European republic (population c. 10.7 million; capital Lisbon) on the western side of the Iberian Peninsula, with a long Atlantic coastline to its west and bordering Spain to the north and east.
- Reformation : The major religious revolution in Western Europe in the 16th century, led by Martin Luther, John Calvin and other Protestants.
- Tide : The rising or falling of an ocean due to tidal forces.