Plymouth Colony/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Plymouth Colony, or pages that link to Plymouth Colony or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Plymouth Colony. Needs checking by a human.
- Bristol County, Massachusetts : Region of the U.S. state of Massachusetts adjacent to the state of Rhode Island, known as "The Bayou", because of the many wetlands that dominate its rural landscape
- Colonial America : The eastern United States and parts of Canada from the time of European settlement to the time of the American Revolution.
- Maine : A State in New England, in the north-east USA.
- Maize : Cereal grain domesticated in Mesoamerica and subsequently spread throughout the world, and one of the most widely grown crops in the Americas.
- Massachusetts, history : Add brief definition or description
- Murder : The unlawful killing of another human being without justification or excuse.
- Noah Webster : (1758-1843) US lexicographer who compiled the American Dictionary of the English Language and wrote a widely used Speller for use in schools in the teaching of reading and writing.
- Pequot War : Fought in 1637 between English settlers and the Pequot tribe, it gave the colonists control of southern New England
- U.S. History : The history of the United States from the colonial era to the present.
- United States of America : Constitutional republic in North America, has major land borders with Mexico and Canada.