From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Aminoglycoside, or pages that link to Aminoglycoside or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Aminoglycoside. Needs checking by a human.
- Amikacin : A broad-spectrum aminoglycoside antibiotic derived from kanamycin.
- Amino acid : Biochemical with an amino group, a carboxyl group, a hydrogen atom, and a side chain bonded to a central carbon.
- Antibiotic : Drugs that reduce the growth or reproduction of bacteria.
- Ciprofloxacin : Broad-spectrum antimicrobial carboxyfluoroquinoline that can be used to treat some drug-resistant pathogens.
- Gentamicin : Aminoglycoside antibiotic obtained from Micromonospora purpurea and related species for treating serious infections.
- Gram stain : A selective stain for the microscopic examination of bacteria; those with a significant peptoglycan component of their cell walls will be colored violet while those without are colored red; these have important clinical correlations
- Hepatic encephalopathy : Medical syndrome characterized by central nervous system dysfunction associated with liver failure.
- Netilmicin : An aminoglycoside antibiotic derivative of sisomycin.
- Streptomycin : An antibiotic drug, produced by the actinomycete Streptomyces griseus, used to treat tuberculosis and other bacterial infections.
- Toxicology : Study of the nature, effects, and detection of poisons and the treatment of poisoning.