White Australia policy/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to White Australia policy, or pages that link to White Australia policy or to this page or whose text .
- History : Study of past human events based on evidence such as written documents.
- Sociology : Social science that studies human social behavior or social relations, social institutions and structures, demography, public opinion, social welfare, social psychology and some forms of political behavior, as well as the history of sociology.
- Australia : Continent in the Southern Hemisphere and the federal parliamentary nation that occupies it.
- Race : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See Race (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.
- Racism in Australia : The history of racism and restrictive immigration policies in the Commonwealth of Australia.
- Asia : The largest continent in both land area (with 30% of Earth's land area) and population (with 4 billion people, or 60% of Earth's population).
- Federation : Add brief definition or description
- Migration (demography) : The field of demography that studies the causes, patterns, and consequences of large-scale permanent change in residence.
- Prejudice : An unjustifiable bias in favour of or against a particular individual or group.
- Racism : Belief in the difference, and often superiority, of one racial group over other racial groups.
- Stereotype : Cultural bias created by attributing real or perceived qualities or behaviour to an entire, or assuming them to be true for every individual within that group.
- Riot : Add brief definition or description
- Labour (economy) : the human contribution to economic activity.
- Institutional racism : Add brief definition or description
- White nationalism : Political movement aiming for a separate nation that exists solely for people of a white, European ethnic origin.
- Nazism : Practices and philosophy of national socialism in the German Nazi Party (1920-1945) and more recent neo-Nazi movements
- League of Nations : International association of countries established in 1919 by the Treaty of Versailles to promote cooperation and achieve international peace and security.
- Apartheid : The ideological and policy program that dictated racial identity and race relations in South Africa, 1948-1990
- South Africa : The southernmost African nation; population about 50,000,000.
- New Zealand : Country in the South Pacific; constitutional monarchy and a member of the Commonwealth of Nations.
- Canada : The world's second-largest country by total area, occupying most of northern North America; officially a bilingual nation, in English and French (population approx. 27 million).
- Refugee : A person who has fled from their home and crossed the boundary into one or more countries, the reason for flight being armed conflict or human rights violations.
- William Hughes : Add brief definition or description
- Alfred Deakin : Add brief definition or description