Weber (unit)/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Weber (unit), or pages that link to Weber (unit) or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Weber (unit). Needs checking by a human.
- Coulomb's law (magnetic) : An inverse-square law for the force between two magnetic monopoles.
- Electromagnetism : Phenomena and theories regarding electricity and magnetism.
- Faraday's law (electromagnetism) : States that a change in magnetic flux generates an electromotive force (EMF).
- Gaussian units : A centimeter-gram-second system of units often used in electrodynamics and special relativity.
- Henry (unit) : SI unit of inductance; symbol H; 1 H = 1 Wb/A.
- International System of Units : Metric unit system based on the metre, kilogram, second, ampere, kelvin, mole and candela.
- Magnetic flux : Is the total magnetic induction B integrated over a surface S.
- Magnetic induction : A divergence-free electromagnetic field, denoted B, determining the Lorentz force upon a moving charge, and related to the magnetic field H.
- Tesla (unit) : SI unit for magnetic flux density B; symbol T; 1 T = 1 Wb/m2.
- Weber (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description
- Wilhelm Eduard Weber : (Wittenberg October 24, 1804 – Göttingen June 23, 1891) German physicist known for his work in magnetism and on electromagnetic units.