Henry (unit)/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Henry (unit), or pages that link to Henry (unit) or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Henry (unit). Needs checking by a human.
- Ampere (unit) : Unit of electric current; symbol A; one of the seven SI base units.
- Biot-Savart's law : Add brief definition or description
- Electromagnetism : Phenomena and theories regarding electricity and magnetism.
- Gaussian units : A centimeter-gram-second system of units often used in electrodynamics and special relativity.
- Magnetic flux : Is the total magnetic induction B integrated over a surface S.
- Weber (unit) : SI unit of magnetic flux; symbol Wb; 1 Wb = 1 V⋅s.