Unit Operations of Chemical Engineering/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Unit Operations of Chemical Engineering, or pages that link to Unit Operations of Chemical Engineering or to this page or whose text .
- Chemical engineering : The field of engineering that deals with industrial and natural processes involving the chemical, physical or biological transformation of matter or energy into forms useful for mankind, economically and safely without compromising the environment
- Perry's Chemical Engineers' Handbook : The eighth edition of a chemical engineering reference book that has been a classic for more than seventy years.
- Distillation Design : A chemical engineering book that completely covers the design of industrial distillation columns.
- Transport Phenomena : The second edition of a classic chemical engineering book about mass, momentum and energy transport that was first published in 1960.