Perry's Chemical Engineers' Handbook/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Perry's Chemical Engineers' Handbook, or pages that link to Perry's Chemical Engineers' Handbook or to this page or whose text .
- Chemical engineering : The field of engineering that deals with industrial and natural processes involving the chemical, physical or biological transformation of matter or energy into forms useful for mankind, economically and safely without compromising the environment
- Distillation Design : A chemical engineering book that completely covers the design of industrial distillation columns.
- Unit Operations of Chemical Engineering : First published in 1956, this is the seventh edition of one of the oldest chemical enginering textbooks still in widespread use.
- Transport Phenomena : The second edition of a classic chemical engineering book about mass, momentum and energy transport that was first published in 1960.