Telecommunications provider economics/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Telecommunications provider economics, or pages that link to Telecommunications provider economics or to this page or whose text .
- Border Gateway Protocol : In a set of interconnected networks, the means by which different autonomous systems advertise the destinations to which they offer connectivity
- Internet : International "network of networks" that connects computers together through the Internet Protocol Suite and supports applications like Email and the World Wide Web.
- Public Switched Telephone Network : Network of the world's public circuit-switched telephone systems, the is now almost entirely digital and includes mobile as well as fixed telephones.
- Signaling System 7 : Add brief definition or description
- Telecommunications provider economics
- Default route : The exit of last resort onto which a router can forward packets whose destination does not match any prefix in the local routing table
- Autonomous system : Add brief definition or description
- Control plane : Functions in a router that tell it how to direct packets through the forwarding plane; include routing protocols that draw the "map" of the network
- Internet exchange point : A common point at which different autonomous systems exchange routing information about, and transfer packets for, their direct customers; the economics are such that the AS do not reimburse one another for a mutually beneficial service
- Router : A relay that forwards individual packets based on information in their header; typically an Internet Protocol header