Default route/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Default route, or pages that link to Default route or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Default route. Needs checking by a human.
- BGP connection establishment : used to establish a TCP connection and a BGP session between two routers before they can exchange exterior routing information.
- Border Gateway Protocol : In a set of interconnected networks, the means by which different autonomous systems advertise the destinations to which they offer connectivity
- Default-free zone : Routers in the default-free zone (DFZ) have no default routes in their routing information base; they obtain all their routing information from local configuration and routing protocols, especially the Border Gateway Protocol
- Potato routing : A routing paradigm in which the routing sends a packet to the closest exit (i.e., hot potato), minimizing the resources needed to route it, or alternatively holds it as long as possible to guarantee the performance that the packet encounters.
- Routing convergence : The condition that exists when a set of two or more routers agree, either completely or to a generally accepted level of approximation, on all destinations they can reach
- Routing domain : Add brief definition or description
- Telecommunications provider economics : Add brief definition or description