Ted Schroeder/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Ted Schroeder, or pages that link to Ted Schroeder or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Ted Schroeder. Needs checking by a human.
- Arthur Ashe : (1943-1993) A United States tennis player and social advocate.
- Catalog of World No. 1 male tennis players : Add brief definition or description
- Don Budge : A great American tennis player of the 1930s and 40s who was the World No. 1 player for 5 years.
- Ellsworth Vines : (1911-1994) American tennis player of the 1930s and professional golfer of the 1940s and '50s who was widely considered to be the greatest player ever when at his somewhat erratic best.
- Frank Sedgman : (1927 -), leading Australian tennis player of the 1950s.
- Fred Perry : English tennis player and three-time Wimbledon champion.
- Gottfried von Cramm : German tennis player (1909-1976) of the 1930s who was one of the greatest players of all time.
- Jack Crawford : Australian tennis player of the 1930s who came within one set of completing the first Grand Slam in 1933, 5 years prior to Don Budge.
- Ken Rosewall : Add brief definition or description
- Pancho Segura : (1921) Ecuadorian/American tennis player of the 1940s and '50s who was one of the best professional players in the world for nearly two decades.
- Tennis : A sport played on a hard-surfaced rectangular court, between either two players or two teams of two players each, in which the players attempt to strike a hollow rubber ball, using a stringed raquet, over a net into the opponent's half of the court.