Tay Ninh Province/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Tay Ninh Province, or pages that link to Tay Ninh Province or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Tay Ninh Province. Needs checking by a human.
- Binh Duong Province : A Vietnamese province near Saigon/Ho Chi Minh City, in which there was much fighting during the Vietnam War
- Binh Phuoc Province : A province in the southern and western parts of Vietnam, where the "first crack" in the defenses of South Vietnam, from forces invading from Cambodia, came in 1975
- Cambodia : A country of Southeast Asia, on the Gulf of Thailand, sharing borders with Thailand, Vietnam, and Laos
- Fall of South Vietnam : The result of a series of conventional military actions by the People's Army of Viet Nam, under the direction of the Politburo of the Democratic Republic of Vietnam, which led to the dissolution of the Republic of Vietnam and the reunification of North and South Vietnam into the Socialist Republic of Vietnam
- Long An Province : A province in the Mekong Delta of Vietnam, southwest of Saigon/Ho Chi Minh City, bordering Cambodia
- Operation ATTLEBORO : Originally intended as a "live-fire training" exercise for the 196th Light Infantry Brigade, it became a 22,000 man operation that was the first of five major "search-and-destroy" missions of 1966-1967 in the Vietnam War
- Operation JUNCTION CITY : A large "search and destroy" beginning in late 1967 and lasting for 72 days, following Operation CEDAR FALLS north of Saigon, with a 35,000 soldier force of South Vietnamese and United States troops
- Provinces of Vietnam : Add brief definition or description
- Saigon : The largest city of Vietnam, renamed Ho Chi Minh City after reunification of the North and South in 1975