Operation JUNCTION CITY/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Operation JUNCTION CITY, or pages that link to Operation JUNCTION CITY or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Operation JUNCTION CITY. Needs checking by a human.
- 173rd Airborne Brigade : An Airborne Infantry Brigade Combat Team, independent of the 82nd Airborne Division, primarily assigned to United States European Command but also having been assigned to United States Central Command for assignments in Iraq and Afghanistan; one of the first U.S. Army combat units used in Joint warfare in South Vietnam 1964-1968
- II Field Force Vietnam : A U.S. Army corps-equivalent headquarters for ground combat during the Vietnam War
- Joint warfare in South Vietnam 1964-1968 : The period of the Vietnam War in which large numbers of foreign ground troops, primarily but not exclusively U.S., allied with the Army of the Republic of Viet Nam against the People's Army of Viet Nam and the Viet Cong
- Operation CEDAR FALLS : 19-day Vietnam War "search and destroy" mission in January 1967 in the "Iron Triangle" area northwest of Saigon.
- Saigon : The largest city of Vietnam, renamed Ho Chi Minh City after reunification of the North and South in 1975
- Tay Ninh Province : A province in the southwestern part of Vietnam, near Cambodia, where the first large "search and destroy" operations of the Vietnam War took place
- Vietnam War : A post-colonial independence/Cold War conflict between communist North Vietnam against South Vietnam, assisted by the United States (1955-1975), to unify Vietnam; won by North Vietnam in 1975.
- Wars of Vietnam : The broad context of warfare in the modern area of Vietnam, of which the Vietnam War (1962-1975) is best known, but involves colonization, Japanese occupation, decolonization, and post-1975 but related warfare among Vietnam, Cambodia and China