Operation CEDAR FALLS/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Operation CEDAR FALLS, or pages that link to Operation CEDAR FALLS or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Operation CEDAR FALLS. Needs checking by a human.
- 173rd Airborne Brigade : An Airborne Infantry Brigade Combat Team, independent of the 82nd Airborne Division, primarily assigned to United States European Command but also having been assigned to United States Central Command for assignments in Iraq and Afghanistan; one of the first U.S. Army combat units used in Joint warfare in South Vietnam 1964-1968
- Binh Duong Province : A Vietnamese province near Saigon/Ho Chi Minh City, in which there was much fighting during the Vietnam War
- II Field Force Vietnam : A U.S. Army corps-equivalent headquarters for ground combat during the Vietnam War
- Joint warfare in South Vietnam 1964-1968 : The period of the Vietnam War in which large numbers of foreign ground troops, primarily but not exclusively U.S., allied with the Army of the Republic of Viet Nam against the People's Army of Viet Nam and the Viet Cong
- Operation JUNCTION CITY : A large "search and destroy" beginning in late 1967 and lasting for 72 days, following Operation CEDAR FALLS north of Saigon, with a 35,000 soldier force of South Vietnamese and United States troops
- Saigon : The largest city of Vietnam, renamed Ho Chi Minh City after reunification of the North and South in 1975
- Viet Cong : The military wing of the National Front for the Liberation of South Vietnam (NLF); a generic term for Communist forces in South Vietnam during the Vietnam War
- Vietnam War : A post-colonial independence/Cold War conflict between communist North Vietnam against South Vietnam, assisted by the United States (1955-1975), to unify Vietnam; won by North Vietnam in 1975.
- Wars of Vietnam : The broad context of warfare in the modern area of Vietnam, of which the Vietnam War (1962-1975) is best known, but involves colonization, Japanese occupation, decolonization, and post-1975 but related warfare among Vietnam, Cambodia and China