Talk:Direct 8/Français (French)
Ehh... Why do we have a completely French Article? This isn't a bilingual Encyclopedia! I don't have a clue what this article is about! Denis Cavanagh 17:50, 1 January 2008 (CST)
- A year on... :) Does anyone have any idea what to do about this? John Stephenson 07:41, 9 March 2009 (UTC)
- Don't see any. Will tag it now. --Daniel Mietchen 07:21, 8 February 2010 (UTC)
- Since this is the original page with the history on it, it should not be deleted but replace the copy at Direct 8/Addendum (or be merged with it). Moreover, to clean up, the subpages and the metadata will have to be deleted, too.
- When you've got it worked out to your satisfaction, please post the Delete Templates in the necessary places and the Kops will do their jobs. BUT, as I have said elsewhere, I myself will now ONLY delete pages that have actual Templates on them. Hayford Peirce 16:31, 8 February 2010 (UTC)
Hopefully, I've merged the histories and resulted in the correct versions of each subpage. The French version is still in the Addendum subpage. D. Matt Innis 18:11, 8 February 2010 (UTC)
- Thank you. The /Addendum now has its history. You could have spared the trouble to merge the /Related Articles and /Bibliography subpages, I think. But that does not matter. --Peter Schmitt 23:12, 8 February 2010 (UTC)