< TECJump to navigation Jump to search
- Business : A term that relates to the transaction of commerce.
- Belgium : Federal monarchy (population c. 10.5 million; capital Brussels) in western Europe, located between France, Germany and the Netherlands, and with a short coastline on the North Sea; founding member of the European Union.
- De Lijn : A company run by the Flemish government in Belgium to provide public transportation, consisting of 2,251 buses and 359 trams.
- STIB : Public transport operator in Brussels, Belgium, responsible for the Brussels metro, trams and buses.
- Wallonia : Southern, mainly French speaking, part of Belgium.