- See also changes related to Wallonia, or pages that link to Wallonia or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Wallonia. Needs checking by a human.
- Belgium : Federal monarchy (population c. 10.5 million; capital Brussels) in western Europe, located between France, Germany and the Netherlands, and with a short coastline on the North Sea; founding member of the European Union.
- Charleroi : Largest city and municipality of Wallonia, located in the province of Hainaut, Belgium.
- Flobecq : Walloon municipality located in the Belgian province of Hainaut.
- French language : A Romance language spoken in northwestern Europe (mainly in France, Belgium, Switzerland), in Canada and in many other countries.
- Namur : Add brief definition or description
- Rudy Demotte : A Belgian socialist politician appointed Minister-President of Wallonia since July 19, 2007.
- TEC : Public transport company in Wallonia, Belgium, primarily a bus operator, but also operates the Charleroi tram system.