< SubgroupJump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Subgroup, or pages that link to Subgroup or to this page or whose text .
- Group theory : Branch of mathematics concerned with groups and the description of their properties.
- Characteristic subgroup : A subgroup which is mapped to itself by any automorphism of the whole group.
- Essential subgroup : A subgroup of a group which has non-trivial intersection with every other non-trivial subgroup.
- Normal subgroup : Subgroup N of a group G where every expression g-1ng is in N for every g in G and every n in N.