Characteristic subgroup/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Characteristic subgroup, or pages that link to Characteristic subgroup or to this page or whose text .
- Normal subgroup : Subgroup N of a group G where every expression g-1ng is in N for every g in G and every n in N.
- Center (group theory) : Add brief definition or description
- Frattini subgroup : The intersection of all maximal subgroups of a group.
- Derived group : Add brief definition or description
- Group theory : Branch of mathematics concerned with groups and the description of their properties.
- Group (mathematics) : Set with a binary associative operation such that the operation admits an identity element and each element of the set has an inverse element for the operation.
- Subgroup : A subset of a group which is itself a group with respect to the group operations.
- Automorphism : An isomorphism of an algebraic structure with itself: a permutation of the underlying set which respects all algebraic operations.