- See also changes related to Automorphism, or pages that link to Automorphism or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Automorphism. Needs checking by a human.
- Characteristic subgroup : A subgroup which is mapped to itself by any automorphism of the whole group.
- Complex conjugation : The operation on complex numbers which changes the sign of the imaginary part, x+iy → x-iy
- Conjugation (group theory) : The elements of any group that may be partitioned into conjugacy classes.
- Field automorphism : An invertible function from a field onto itself which respects the field operations of addition and multiplication.