Group action/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Group action, or pages that link to Group action or to this page or whose text contains "Group action".
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Group action. Needs checking by a human.
- Conjugacy [r]: In group theory, this describes the relation between elements of a group that states that one element is the conjugate of the other. [e]
- Group (mathematics) [r]: Set with a binary associative operation such that the operation admits an identity element and each element of the set has an inverse element for the operation. [e]
- Group theory [r]: Branch of mathematics concerned with groups and the description of their properties. [e]
- Transitivity (disambiguation) [r]: Add brief definition or description