Noether's theorem/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Noether's theorem, or pages that link to Noether's theorem or to this page or whose text .
- Physics : The study of forces and energies in space and time.
- Science : The organized body of knowledge based on non–trivial refutable concepts that can be verified or rejected on the base of observation and experimentation
- Acceleration : The increase of an objects velocity (or speed) per unit time.
- Force : Vector quantity that tends to produce an acceleration of a body in the direction of its application.
- Light : The part of the electromagnetic spectrum visible to a species' biological eye.
- Mass : The total amount of a substance, or alternatively, the total energy of a substance.
- Matter : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See Matter (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.
- Momentum : mass of a particle times its velocity (a vector).