Noether's theorem/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Noether's theorem, or pages that link to Noether's theorem or to this page or whose text contains "Noether's theorem".
- Physics [r]: The study of forces and energies in space and time. [e]
- Science [r]: The organized body of knowledge based on non–trivial refutable concepts that can be verified or rejected on the base of observation and experimentation [e]
- Acceleration [r]: The increase of an objects velocity (or speed) per unit time. [e]
- Force [r]: Vector quantity that tends to produce an acceleration of a body in the direction of its application. [e]
- Light [r]: The part of the electromagnetic spectrum visible to a species' biological eye. [e]
- Mass [r]: The total amount of a substance, or alternatively, the total energy of a substance. [e]
- Matter [r]: Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See Matter (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.
- Momentum [r]: mass of a particle times its velocity (a vector). [e]