Exact sequence/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Exact sequence, or pages that link to Exact sequence or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Exact sequence. Needs checking by a human.
- Group homomorphism : A map between group which preserves the group structure.
- Group theory : Branch of mathematics concerned with groups and the description of their properties.
- Integer : The positive natural numbers (1, 2, 3, …), their negatives (−1, −2, −3, ...) and the number zero.
- Resolution (algebra) : An exact sequence which is used to describe the structure of a module.
- Serge Lang : (19 May 1927 – 12 September 2005) French-born American mathematician known for his work in number theory and for his mathematics textbooks, including the influential Algebra.