Exact sequence/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Exact sequence, or pages that link to Exact sequence or to this page or whose text contains "Exact sequence".
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Exact sequence. Needs checking by a human.
- Group homomorphism [r]: A map between group which preserves the group structure. [e]
- Group theory [r]: Branch of mathematics concerned with groups and the description of their properties. [e]
- Integer [r]: The positive natural numbers (1, 2, 3, …), their negatives (−1, −2, −3, ...) and the number zero. [e]
- Resolution (algebra) [r]: An exact sequence which is used to describe the structure of a module. [e]
- Serge Lang [r]: (19 May 1927 – 12 September 2005) French-born American mathematician known for his work in number theory and for his mathematics textbooks, including the influential Algebra. [e]