Group homomorphism/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Group homomorphism, or pages that link to Group homomorphism or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Group homomorphism. Needs checking by a human.
- Algebraic number field : A field extension of the rational numbers of finite degree; a principal object of study in algebraic number theory.
- Centre of a group : The subgroup of a group consisting of all elements which commute with every element of the group.
- Character (group theory) : A homomorphism from a group to the unit circle; more generally, the trace of a group representation.
- Characteristic subgroup : A subgroup which is mapped to itself by any automorphism of the whole group.
- Dirichlet character : A group homomorphism on the multiplicative group in modular arithmetic extended to a multiplicative function on the positive integers.
- Discrete logarithm : The problem of finding logarithms in a finite field.
- Euler's theorem (rotation) : In three-dimensional space, any rotation of a rigid body is around an axis, the rotation axis.
- Exact sequence : A sequence of algebraic objects and morphisms which is used to describe or analyse algebraic structure.
- Group (mathematics) : Set with a binary associative operation such that the operation admits an identity element and each element of the set has an inverse element for the operation.
- Group action : A way of describing symmetries of objects using groups.
- Group theory : Branch of mathematics concerned with groups and the description of their properties.
- Isogeny : Morphism of varieties between two abelian varieties (e.g. elliptic curves) that is surjective and has a finite kernel.
- Normal subgroup : Subgroup N of a group G where every expression g-1ng is in N for every g in G and every n in N.
- Spherical harmonics : A series of harmonic basis functions that can be used to describe the boundary of objects with spherical topology.