Dirac delta function/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Dirac delta function, or pages that link to Dirac delta function or to this page or whose text .
- Distribution : Objects which generalize functions, used to formulate generalized solutions of partial differential equations.
- Kronecker delta : A quantity depending on two subscripts which is equal to one when they are equal and zero when they are unequal.
- Heaviside step function : A function of a real variable x that is zero for x < 0 and 1 for x > 0.
- Green's function : Auxiliary function in the theory of linear differential equations; integral operator with Green function as kernel is the inverse of a linear differential operator.
- Paul Dirac : Add brief definition or description
- Delta (Greek letter) : The 4th letter of the Greek alphabet, written as (upper-case) and (lower-case).