Richard Owen/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Richard Owen, or pages that link to Richard Owen or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Richard Owen. Needs checking by a human.
- Charles Darwin : (1809 – 1882) English natural scientist, most famous for proposing the theory of natural selection.
- Dinosaur : widely distributed and diverse group of generally large reptiles that lived from approximately 215 to 65 million years ago.
- Edinburgh University : Founded in 1582, one of the leading academic institutions in the UK.
- Flight (biology) : Aerial locomotion by living organisms.
- The Origin of Species : 1859 book by Charles Darwin expounding the theory of evolution through natural selection