- See also changes related to Rhaeto-Romance, or pages that link to Rhaeto-Romance or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Rhaeto-Romance. Needs checking by a human.
- Friulian language : Romance language spoken in Friuli in north-eastern Italy.
- Ladin language : Romance language spoken in Ladinia (Dolomite Alps, northern Italy).
- Northern Italian language : A variety of the Romance languages spoken in northern Italy, Switzerland, San Marino, Monaco and Istria.
- Romance languages : Branch of the Indo-European language family, originally spoken in southern, eastern and western Europe and descended from Vulgar Latin, the language of the Ancient Romans; includes modern Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian and Romanian.
- Romansh language : Romance language spoken in the Graubünden canton of eastern Switzerland; one of the official languages of the country, with about 35,000 speakers.