Radar warning receiver/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Radar warning receiver, or pages that link to Radar warning receiver or to this page or whose text .
- Electronic intelligence : Collection and analysis of electronic signals not intended to be intelligible to humans, such as radar or navigational aids
- Radar : (acronym for "radio detection and ranging") A technique used for detecting and tracking targets, navigation, imagery, and special applications.
- AN/APR-39 : A radar warning receiver and electronics countermeasures suite controller that provides coverage for C/D and E through J band CW radar, used on helicopters and slow fixed-wing aircraft
- AN/ALR-41 : A radar warning receiver based on the AN/ALR-36 and used in the F-111. It was replaced by the AN/ALR-62.
- AN/ALR-56 : A radar warning receiver, part of the electronic warfare suite for most F-15 series fighter aircraft
- AN/ALR-62 : Add brief definition or description
- : Combined CW and pulse radar warning receiver in the C through J bands
- AN/ALR-93 : Part of the defensive electronics suite for United States Special Operations Command helicopters and fixed-wing transport aircraft, this detects a wide range of radar, and cues a decoy launcher and other countermeasures
- AN/ALQ-136 : An obsolescent integrated radar detection and jamming system used on U.S. helicopters.
- Elisra SPS-1000 : Israeli-built radar warning receiver, originally designed for the Israeli Ra'am (Thunder) variant of the F-15I Strike Eagle, and now also on the Israeli F-16I Fighting Falcon variant
- Sirena : An early series of Soviet and Russian radar warning receivers
- AN/AAR-54 : Using multiple ultraviolet sensors, this is an missile exhaust detector and alarm
- AN/ALE-47 : An intelligent countermeasures dispenser for military aircraft, which can receive commands directly from warning receivers, and dispense expendable radar and infrared decoys, as well as manage a retrievable decoy towed via an fiber optic cable
- IEEE frequency bands : A terminological scheme by the Institute for Electrical and Electronic Engineers to broadly classify electromagnetic frequencies used for radio and radar.
- ITU frequency bands : A terminological scheme by the International Telecommunications Union to broadly classify electromagnetic frequencies used for radio and radar.
- EU-NATO-US frequency bands : A terminological scheme by the European Union, the NATO and the U.S. military to broadly classify electromagnetic frequencies used for radio and radar.