- Electromagnetic spectrum : The range of electromagnetic waves covering all frequencies and wavelengths.
- Multistatic : Radar, sonar, or other echolocation systems with more than two transmitting and two receiving antennas; fault-tolerant and resistant to stealth and electronic warfare
- APG-63 : A radar system for F-15 Eagle and, in its fourth version, F-15E Strike Eagle fighters
- : Pulse-doppler mechanically scanned radar for the F-18 Hornet aircraft
- APG-68 : A midlife enhancement of the multifunction radar, currently in its 9th version, for the F-16 Fighting Falcon aircraft, with substantial parts commonality with the AN/APQ-164 on the B-1 Lancer bomber
- APG-70 : An evolutionary branch, which added ground mapping as well as air-to-air tracking & fire control, of the AN/APG-63 radar of the F-15 Eagle air superiority fighter. It was introduced for the F-15E Strike Eagle fighter-bomber variant, and its function will reconverge into the AN/APG-63 series as V(4).
- APG-73 : A mechanically-scanned radar midlife upgrade for the capable F-18 Hornet, which has been superseded by two phased-array radar generations on the F-18 Super Hornet.
- APG-77 : The active electronically scanned array radar of the F-22 Raptor
- APG-79 : active electronically scanned array radar for the F-18 Super Hornet and EF-18 Growler
- APG-81 : active electronically scanned array radar for the F-35 Joint Strike Fighter series
- APS-145 : Radar system for E-2 Hawkeye 2000 upgrade
- APY-2 : Air/sea surveillance radar of the E-3 Sentry
- FAN SONG : Add brief definition or description
- FLAT FACE : Add brief definition or description
- LOW BLOW : Add brief definition or description
- MPQ-64 : Mobile air search radar, used by the U.S. Army and U.S. Marine Corps, to detect aircraft, cruise missiles, helicopters and unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV), for air defense and friendly air deconfliction
- SIDE NET : Add brief definition or description
- SPOON REST : Add brief definition or description
- SPG-62 : In the AEGIS battle management system for anti-air warfare, this radar provides the final illumination for terminal guidance of an SM-2 surface-to-air missile
- SPS-49 : A long-range air search radar, part of the AEGIS battle management system only on Ticonderoga-class cruisers, not Burke-class destroyers; non-AEGIS use on Canadian Halifax-class frigates
- SPS-64 : A Raytheon commercial and military system of navigation radar; while on U.S. Navy ships including the Burke-class and Ticonderoga-class, it is independent of the AEGIS battle management system
- SPY-1 : This is the main radar for the air and cruise missile defense functions of the AEGIS battle management system aboard cruisers and destroyers
- SPY-2 : A supplementary radar for AEGIS battle management system ships, which adds theater ballistic missile defense engagement for the RIM-161 Standard SM-3 missile
- SQUAT EYE : Add brief definition or description
- STRAIGHT FLUSH : Add brief definition or description
- : A Soviet long-range early warning radar, operating in the VHF frequency range
- TPQ-36 : A medium-range, with longer minimum range than the AN/TPQ-46, directional counterbattery radar in the Firefinder series, used in the counter-rocket, artillery and mortar role
- TPQ-37 : A long-range, substantial minimum range, directional counterbattery radar in the Firefinder series, used in the counter-rocket, artillery and mortar role
- TPQ-46 : Formerly the Lightweight Countermortar Radar, a 360-degree coverage, short-range counterbattery/counter-rocket, artillery and mortar radar
- TPY-2 : A long-range, high-altitude X-band phased array radar for use to guide the top layer anti-ballistic missiles (i.e., THAAD) of a theater ballistic missile defense system, cueing for lower-altitude system, and as a component of national missile defense
- Antenna : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See Antenna (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.
- Electronics intelligence : Add brief definition or description
- Electronic warfare : A subset of information operations that deals with the use of electromagnetic or kinetic means to degrade an enemy's military electronics systems, to be able to operate one's own electronics in the face of enemy attacks, and to evade those attacks through protection or deception
- Imagery intelligence : the practice of taking and interpreting visible and infrared light photographs and video, radar imagery, and other ways to form pictures of subjects of interest
- Proximity fuze : Fuze designed to detonate an explosive device automatically when the distance to target becomes smaller than a predetermined value.
- Radiofrequency MASINT : Collection and processing of intelligence information derived from unintentional electromagnetic radiation from targets of interest
- RC-135 COMBAT SENT : A long-range aircraft, operated by the United States Air Force, for collecting electronic intelligence