Process Safety Management (United States)/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Process Safety Management (United States), or pages that link to Process Safety Management (United States) or to this page or whose text .
- Chemistry : The science of matter, or of the electrical or electrostatical interactions of matter.
- Engineering : a branch of engineering that uses chemistry, biology, physics, and math to solve problems involving fuel, drugs, food, and many other products.
- Process safety : Add brief definition or description
- Chemical engineering : a branch of engineering that uses chemistry, biology, physics, and math to solve problems involving fuel, drugs, food, and many other products
- Emergency management : Preparation and response to natural disasters, accidents, and deliberate violence at both the routine local level and when local resources are overwhelmed
- Accidental release source terms : The mathematical equations that estimate the rate at which accidental releases of air pollutants into the atmosphere may occur at industrial facilities.
- Air pollution dispersion modeling : Describes the basic mathematical simulation (i.e., modeling) of how buoyant air pollutants disperse in the atmosphere.
- Federal Emergency Management Agency : Under the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, the lead operating agency for emergency response to disasters, accidents and attacks affecting the civilian population
- Hazardous chemicals : Add brief definition or description
- Hazard and Operability Study : A simple, structured methodology for identifying, evaluating and prioritizing potential hazardous occurrences in an existing process facility or a proposed new facility.
- Incident Command System : An increasingly worldwide set of procedures and doctrines for operational response to emergencies requiring response from different organizations, ranging from multiple units of the same local fire department or police force, to major disasters covering large regions and requiring national or international resources
- National Atmospheric Release Advisory Center : A national support and resource center for planning, real-time assessment, emergency response, and detailed studies of incidents involving a wide variety of hazards, including nuclear, radiological, chemical, biological, and natural emissions.
- Process hazard analysis : Add brief definition or description
- Toxic, infectious or radiological compounds : (TIM) Hazardous materials, in solid, liquid, aerosolized, or gaseous form; it can also stand for toxic industrial material, which be used or stored for use for industrial, commercial, medical, military or domestic purposes, and released with an improvised explosive device or tampering with containers and used for terrorism
- Toxicity : A measure of the degree of harm to which a substance is capable of harming an organism exposed to the substance, and which generally increases with the level and extent of exposure.