Peripheral arterial disease/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Peripheral arterial disease, or pages that link to Peripheral arterial disease or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Peripheral arterial disease. Needs checking by a human.
- Ankle brachial index : Ratio of the blood pressure in the lower legs to the blood pressure in the arms.
- Atherosclerosis : Thickening and loss of elasticity of the walls of medium and large muscular arteries with lesions in the innermost layer.
- Diabetes mellitus : Relative or absolute lack of insulin leading to uncontrolled carbohydrate metabolism.
- Peripheral vascular disease : Diseases caused by the obstruction of large arteries in the arms and legs, leading to stenosis, embolism or thrombus formation, and acute or chronic ischemia.
- Revised Cardiac Risk Index : Clinical prediction rule for use during preoperative care, for prediction major cardiac complications of noncardiac surgery.
- Venous stasis ulcer : Wounds that are thought to occur due to improper functioning of valves in the veins usually of the legs.