Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Nose. Needs checking by a human.
- Amphetamine : A synthetic central nervous system stimulant which is used, today, to treat limited medical disorders.
- Mammal : A warm-blooded animal with a backbone which also has hair, and produces milk to feed its young.
- Medicine : The study of health and disease of the human body.
- New Zealand : Country in the South Pacific; constitutional monarchy and a member of the Commonwealth of Nations.
- Rhinoplasty : Surgical procedure that modifies the visible shape of the nose.
- Tycho Brahe : Danish astronomer of the 16th century.