- See also changes related to Rhinoplasty, or pages that link to Rhinoplasty or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Rhinoplasty. Needs checking by a human.
- Cosmetic surgery : Surgery in which the principal purpose is to improve the appearance, usually with the connotation of beautification.
- Nose : The sensory organ with which vertebrates perceive odours, i.e. volatile chemicals in the air.
- Plastic surgery : Surgical repair of congenital or acquired deformities and the restoration of contour to improve the appearance and function of tissue defects.
- Rhytidectomy : Plastic surgery procedure, also known as a facelift, to give the face a more youthful appearance.