North Macedonia/Related Articles
- See also changes related to North Macedonia, or pages that link to North Macedonia or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Republic of Macedonia. Needs checking by a human.
- Albania : Republic in south-eastern Europe (population c. 3.6 million; capital Tirana), with a long Adriatic coastline on the west and land borders with Montenegro, Kosovo, Macedonia and Greece.
- Balkan peninsula : Geographic name for a region of southeastern Europe, surrounded by the Black Sea to the east, by Aegean, Mediterranean and Ionian Sea to the south, and by the Adriatic Sea to the west.
- Bulgaria : Mountainous republic (population c. 7.3 million; capital Sofia) in south-eastern Europe, bordered by Romania to the north (with River Danube as border); the Black Sea to the east; Greece and Turkey to the south; and Yugoslavia and Macedonia to the west.
- Danube River : Europe's second longest river, about 2860 km long, second only to the Volga River.
- Dialect continuum : Range of dialects spoken across a large geographical area, differing only slightly between areas that are geographically close, and gradually decreasing in mutual intelligibility as the distances become greater.
- European Environment Agency : An agency of the European Union (EU) established as a major source of information and data for developing, adopting, implementing and evaluating environmental policy by member European countries.
- European Union : Political and economic association of 28 European states.
- Europe : Sixth largest continent; area 10,000,000 km2; pop. 720,000,000
- Intelligence cycle management : The continuous process by which intelligence priorities are set, raw information collected, information analyzed, the processed information disseminated, and the next set or priorities set.
- Macedonian language : A language in the Eastern group of South Slavic languages and the official language of the Republic of Macedonia.
- Romanian language : A Romance language spoken in southeastern Europe, mainly in Romania and Moldova.
- Serbia : Landlocked, former Yugoslav republic (population c. 10.2 million; capital Belgrade) in south-eastern Europe, having borders with Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Kosovo, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina, and Croatia.
- Skopje : Add brief definition or description
- Yugoslavia : Name for different political entities that existed on the Balkan Peninsula in Europe during the 20th century.