Noah Webster/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Noah Webster, or pages that link to Noah Webster or to this page or whose text .
- American English : Any of the spoken and written variants of the English language originating in the United States of America; widely used around the world.
- History of education in the United States : The origin, development, nature, and functions of learning and learning institutions in the United States, including during colonial times.
- McGuffey Readers : A set of highly influential school textbooks used in the 19th and early 20th centuries in the elementary grades in the United States.
- New England Primer : Textbook, first published 1690, which formed the backbone of education instruction in colonial America for over a century.
- Canadian English : Any of the dialects of English, standard or not, that are used in Canada.
- Copyright : An exclusive property grant on creative works granted to authors of those works for a period set by law.
- Samuel Johnson : (1709-1784) One of the leading figures of English literature's Augustan Age.
- Federalist Party : An American political party during the First Party System, in the period 1791 to 1816, with remnants lasting into the 1820s.