Neuropathic pain/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Neuropathic pain, or pages that link to Neuropathic pain or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Neuropathic pain. Needs checking by a human.
- Central nervous system : The main information-processing organs of the nervous system, consisting of the brain, spinal cord, and meninges.
- Depression : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See Depression (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.
- Diabetic neuropathy : Negative effects on the nervous system that can be caused by diabetes mellitus, some of which may necessitate amputation.
- Pain : Unpleasant feeling or hurtful sensation that is conveyed to the brain by stimulation of sensory neurons.