Neighbourhood (topology)/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Neighbourhood (topology), or pages that link to Neighbourhood (topology) or to this page or whose text .
- Mathematics : The study of quantities, structures, their relations, and changes thereof.
- Topology : A branch of mathematics that studies the properties of objects that are preserved through continuous deformations (such as stretching, bending and compression).
- Topological space : A mathematical structure (generalizing some aspects of Euclidean space) defined by a family of open sets.
- Limit (mathematics) : Mathematical concept based on the idea of closeness, used mainly in studying the behaviour of functions close to values at which they are undefined.
- : A property that describes how good points in a topological space can be distinguished.
- Filter (mathematics) : A family of subsets of a given set which has properties generalising the notion of "almost all natural numbers".