Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Mugwump. Needs checking by a human.
- Bourbon Democrats : (1876-1904) Conservative or classical liberal Democratic Party members, who supported Grover Cleveland and Alton B. Parker.
- Gilded Age : the post-Civil War era in American history, from 1865 to 1901, which saw unprecedented economic, industrial, and population expansion.
- Grover Cleveland : The 22nd and 24th President of the United States, and the only one to serve two non-consecutive terms.
- Theodore Roosevelt : (1858-1919), Twenty-sixth President of the United States, naturalist, historian, political reformer, and Progressive Era politician.
- U.S. Civil Service Reform : Add brief definition or description
- U.S. Republican Party, history : Add brief definition or description