Spoils system/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Spoils system, or pages that link to Spoils system or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Spoils system. Needs checking by a human.
- Bourbon Democrats : (1876-1904) Conservative or classical liberal Democratic Party members, who supported Grover Cleveland and Alton B. Parker.
- Gilded Age : the post-Civil War era in American history, from 1865 to 1901, which saw unprecedented economic, industrial, and population expansion.
- Jacksonian Democracy : The political philosophy of the Second Party System in the United States in the 1820s to 1840s, especially the positions of President Andrew Jackson and his followers in the new Democratic Party.
- Thomas McKean : (March 19, 1734 - June 24, 1817) American lawyer and politician who was a delegate to the Continental Congress and a signer of the Declaration of Independence.
- U.S. Civil Service Reform : Add brief definition or description
- U.S. Democratic Party, history : Add brief definition or description